Monday, December 27, 2010

Thanksgiving in Review.

I just recently downloaded some pictures from Thanksgiving and thought I would share with you some memories that were made that week-end.
Since Peter was suppose to be leaving the week of Thanksgiving we thought we would celebrate Thanksgiving a week early up at My Grandparents with My Brother, Uncle and Aunt, My Great Uncle and Aunt and a Friend from the Coast Guard. We enjoyed a week-end of wonderful food, fun games and great company.



Sarah and I helping Gramma with the potatoes.


Serious Men in a Corner.


Almost the whole group. We are just missing my Uncle and Aunt.


Nate, Peter and I having fun.


I love My Brother.


Enjoying a walk on the Beach.




Come back to see pictures from Christmas Eve and the gifts I made this year. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you have a Happy New Year!




2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing the pics and reading the captions. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you in those bottom pictures?

    ReplyDelete