Monday, December 20, 2010

5 Days to Christmas!!

I thought I would write down 5 things I plan on doing this week and 5 things I am Thankful for.

Thankfulness:
1. My relationship with Christ.
2. Being Married to the Most Wonderful Husband.
3. Having Wonderful Brothers, Sisters and Sister-in-law!
4. Making New Friends.
5. All the Things I have been blessed with.

Christmas countdown:
1. Listen to Harry Connick Jr's When My Heart Finds Christmas Album!
2. Drinking Eggnog.
3. Enjoying time with friends.
4. Skyping with Family on Christmas Morning.
5. Enjoying a week of no work!

I am hoping before the New Year that I will have posted some projects to my Etsy Shop. I will also be posting some pictures of my Christmas Gift projects as well!


2 comments:

  1. i cant wait to skype with you on Christ - mas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!!! I haven't listened to the Harry Connick Jr. CD yet! *gasp* I'll listen to it tomorrow. =D Love you! Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete