Monday, December 13, 2010

Mondays.

My week started out sunny and a warm 54 degrees! I ran some errands, walked around my neighborhood and then enjoyed spending some time with one of my favorite families via skype. I made a very yummy Glazed Salmon with some sautéed swiss chard and onions and some rice on the side. It turned out so easy to make and i am excited to experiment with this recipe more. I have a couple of sewing projects and I can't wait to get them done so I can post them on my Etsy store.
The last couple of weeks I have been busy and my mind has been so full of ideas and thoughts. But tonight my heart is yearning for my love and I miss him so much; I wish he was here to share this Christmas Season with me. But through these time I can be thankful I have my Savior to lean on and as memories flow through my mind I think of my family, friends and all the familiar places I love and miss so much.
To a week of rain, friends and memories.

1 comment:

  1. Hey next time you write to peter tell him im praying for him thanks
    Love ya Paige

    ReplyDelete