Monday, February 21, 2011

Misc....

Christmastime:

I forgot to post about how I spent Christmas so I decided to add it to this post. Since I had to spend my first Christmas as a married woman separate from my beloved; I thought why not have my grandparents and brother over? So Christmas Eve came and we enjoyed a wonderful night playing Mexican Train. For dinner we enjoyed Roasted Chicken(marinated for 24hrs), Green Bean Casserole, Caesar salad with homemade Caesar salad dressing and homemade Croutons, Roasted Red Tomatoes and Pistachio pudding for dessert!








Home:
I thought I would post some pictures of my Home. I realized that probably some of you have not seen pictures. So here you are! Enjoy!


My Washer and Dryer!



Our Kitchen:



Our Bedroom:


I don't have any updated pictures of our living room so I will be posting those soon. Well, when Peter gets home since he has the camera.











No comments:

Post a Comment