Tuesday, February 1, 2011

9 months!!!!


WOW! I can't believe that I have been married 9 months! It feels like just yesterday I got married and to look back so many things have changed in my life and I can't wait to see what God has planned for this year. Here are some things that I am looking forward to and will be praying about.

1. I have started working out at the gym(getting fit and losing weight is something Peter and I have decided to really work on this year and the rest of our lives).
2. I hope to read God's word more and continue to build my relationship with Christ.
3. I am working on becoming a better wife and help mate to my husband.
4. I am excited to(lord willing) see my Brother get married.
5. Peter will be going to school this year(so excited for him)!
6. My Job is amazing right now and I am so thankful to have a family that is willing to be flexible with changing my schedule when Peter is home.
7. I am excited to be making some new friends up here and hoping these relationships last a lifetime.
8. I am excited to see where God will have Peter stationed next and the adventures we will have there.
9. I hope that I can serve the Church more this year.


I miss and love all my family and friends!



2 comments:

  1. I love those goals, I think i shall adopt them as well (those that are applicable). Something about putting them in writing makes me not work out so well though. Glad to hear that Peter is going to school! That is great. Take care!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful goals!! Hope to see you in March! Love you bunches!!
    xoxoxo
    Auntie Brooke

    ReplyDelete